The Self Assessment Checklist is one of the worksheet options in the Compliance Suite. It displays applicable regulatory requirements specific to your company or site.
The Checklist information is generated from individual reviews and exported as a document or spreadsheet that contains the Detailed Requirements and areas for progress reporting.
It is recommended that you complete your review before generating the Self Assessment Checklist so that it includes all applicable requirements.
The 10 Steps to Create a Self Assessment Checklist:
1. Navigate to your list of Active Reviews
2. To the right of the review you would like to generate the Checklist for, click on the icon in the “Worksheets” column—this will take you to the “Worksheets” page
3. Select “Self Assessment Checklist”
4. Choose the Type of checklist
a. Self Assessment Checklist: A document with applicable Detailed Requirements and an area for progress reporting **Selected for this example
b. Self Assessment Checklist – Short Form: An Excel spreadsheet with applicable Detailed Requirements and an area for progress reporting
5. Choose the operations to be included by including a checkmark in the box (Default: all checked)
6. Click “Generate Worksheet”
7. From the pop-up screen, you can choose to go to the worksheet queue or stay on the page
8. If you stayed on the page, you can navigate to the worksheets queue by clicking “Worksheets Queue” near the top right corner
9. Click on the title of the worksheet you generated
10.Click “Open” in the File Download pop-up screen—the Checklist should contain all applicable Detailed Requirements, generated from your completed review
Example of a Self Assessment Checklist:
Example of a Self Assessment Checklist - Short Form:
You can print or save this document. Because the content is exported from the tool, it will not reflect any future changes made to regulatory requirements.
To ensure that your Checklist is current, create a new each time a review has been updated. You can keep track of your worksheets in the Worksheets Queue by the “Date Created,” or archive older versions by clicking the icon in the column on the far right to remove them from you Active worksheets queue.